28 February 2010

Finally~~~~

Common Test finally over ler =D
last friday get e-maths and chemistry result ler.
lucky nvr fail. =D
emaths get 15. found out 2 qns stupid idiot careless. -.-
chemistry 23 half over 35 . haha. not very good. but nt bad ler.
i think i only pass this 2 paper and wil flunk all ?!
lol. heck care now.

ok. last fri after sku when to work.
Shireen ask sinying and brenda go work in kidsworld.
Amos today first day of work.
Shireen ask me to teach him. x.x
den ask me go dining.
den after tt Ray ask me go base.
closing. at first close at dining.
den after tt when sinying and brenda came out.
and shireen ask me go base close again. -.-
wtf la. dining base dining base. keep change.

sat woke up and prepared.
went to work again today.
Sinying work in kidsworld alone, coz Brenda request not to work in kidsworld.
hahas. kidsworld is reali tired leh . especially dining.
today gt 3ppl dining already.
den Stella put Brenda in base.
den base also gt 3 ppl.
me, martin, brenda.
den fadzil came in.
call ' liuqing, where r u '
me :here here. yes ?
he : u can do counter ready right ? u go counter.
me : cannot. i dontwant. x.x
he : why cannot.
me : canot means cannot mah, idontwant.
he : ok lor.
den i go make icetea.
he : liuqing. where u
me : here here, making icetea
he : icetea leave it to faiz, u go sweep and mop base first.
me : oh.
den i go sweep and mop.
den when i put back mop
fadzil called again
: liuqing. where u
me : just mop finish. put back mop.
he go in find me
den say : y nvr mop the middle part
me : later will make the floor slippery mah.
he : nvm , just mop
den i mop again lor.
den after tt
he : liuqing. where u
me walk to base and said : here. yes ?
he : u come base, do burger, martin u only do fries, brenda u only pack popcorn and down things.
me : okok.
den he went to counter.
lol. just went to work for few minues and fadzil called me 4 times.
he reali tt miss me.? LOLL.
OHYA. FADZIL AFTER TODAY NVR WORK LER. x.x
WALAO. Sad die.
den around 5 .
dunnoe y brenda go counter.
learn counter from Meijun.
den base left me and Arif.
closed.
den gastric abit pain.
i go drink icetea. then it become worse. -.-
den after that dontknow y. mood is fking cb down.
get changed and went to wait for bus 927
Weiran and Huanghai ther smoking.
me and Amos shout: 'ialsowant.'
Huanghai point middle finger at me said: xiao hai zi bu yao chou.
(small kid dont learn to smoke).
sua lor.
den Weiran very good.
he give me. waaa. today it make me fresh. like after eatting a mint.
den bus came. didnt even open my mouth to talk.
stopped and changed bus to 960.
at the bus stop.
nvr even open my mouth. sit at other ppl bike alone while waiting.
den they all come to me. Weiran shout very loud near my ear ' AYE '.
i turn and look at him and lie back on the pole again.
den after tt Weiran smoke hor den he pass me leh!
i nvr ask hor.
den Chengfang say ' aye. wat u doin, u jiao huai him leh!'
hahah. Weiran become e bad ppl ler.
den bus to cwp.
others all went home already. left me, Sinying, Brenda and Meijun
went to toilet.
then after that Brenda went home ler.
left me, Sinying and Meijun.
we went to outside civic centre there.
they 2 talk talk talk . me at the side keep quiet.
they talk abt gangs, real ghost story.
LOL. Sinying so dan xiao den still want to know. -.-
den around 11.10 Meijun went home ler.
we pei her go bus interchange.
den Sinying dont dare to go home.
den we went to civic centre there again.
she talk to me abt ghost story again. Lol
den ask me say ghost story. -.-
so scare den stil want to know. stupid.
den around 12 went home ler.
thx wor.. pei me until so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment