16 February 2010

today work at 8.30am x.x
alarm rang at 6.30 but nvr wake up coz too sleepy ler ):
lucky got 1 msg woke me up at around 7
should thanks Sinying, if not i sure late for work AGAIN :X
rush down to adm mrt station to meet Sinying
bused to woodlands regional bus interchange.
HAHAHAA
the funny thing happened here :
me : today public holiday right
she: yeah
me : then gt bus 926 liao, no need wait for bus 927 so long liao
she: oh. really meh

*walk to bus 926 stand there*
saw some ppl queue-ing there
but not sure today reali gt bus 926 ornot

me : u go ask the ppl there leh, ask them whether today gt bus 926 ornot
she: u go ask . y me
me : ur face more thick than me mah, u go ask
she: walao. very paiseh leh
me : u go ask them whether they r going to zoo ornot lah
she: ask them whether waiting for bus 964 better
me : ok ok, u go ask
she: dontwant la. so ps. wait here see bus926 gt come ornot.
me : waste time leh !

LOL. den in the end nvr go still -.-
then i look at my handphone " 7.54am"
den i suddenly rmb tt bus 926 where gt so early come de x.x
then go look at the timing. WTF. 8.30am then come leh !!

me : WALAO, stupid. 8.30am them come leh ! waste time. see la. if just now go take bus 960 or 961, reach already liao .
she didnt say anything. =x
then saw bus 960 pass by.
run run run and manage to get on the bus =D

then wait for bus 927 at the same place.
then sinying tell me the funny thing during her reunion dinner
hahaa, someone zhou guang. LOL

then when get on bus 927.
beside gt 1 girl skirt damn short.
den sinying whisper 'see see, tt girl zhou guang liao.'
LOLOLOL. then we there laughing. WTF.

reached zoo and go to toilet change to kfc uniform
saw Joseph (:
he wait for me to changed and go in together. :D thx
we around 8.45 then reached.
Shireen said we late for 15min and need to work 1 more hr x.x
but gt pay la (:
but hor ! Joseph work at 8, he late for 45min y also only work 1 more hr only.
not fair leh !

Today work at Base AGAIN. -.-
waa. siian liao.
base so busy during public holiday and weekend. x.x
i rather learn Cook and move in to Cook :D
today work end at 2.30
get changed and take bus 138 to amk to meet Joseph.
he release early and nvr wait for us. *punch him*
we went to library do hw (:
but Joseph zui pro ler , only do some.
then around 7.30
we walked to amk hub
said wanted to eat but nvr ( AGAIN)
JOKE AROUND. LAUGH LIKE SIAO KIA IN THE FOODCOURT.
LOLOLOL
JOSEPH. HAHHAHAHAHAHAA
JOSEPH LIM SHENG MING = JOSEPH LSM = JOSEPH LAO SE MO.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH
(hope he wont visit my blog =x)
LAUGH DIE ME.
Joseph sent us to amk mrt station
and plan to go sentosa next time with
me,sinying,zhengxun,joseph,jasmine,brenda?
but dontkonw when leh.
common test coming ler. then schedule pack dao full full.
x.x
maybe march holiday bah. see how first =)
shall stop here and go pack my bag ler
tmr sku liao x.x
haven do finish my hw. but lazy to do liao.
heck care..

No comments:

Post a Comment