25 March 2010

WOOT

ps wor. no photos to upload :x
school days really sucks! i hate school
people ask me what subject i want to drop.
i tell them i want drop school. LOLL
ok. today very sleep lor.
not only today. is everyday x.x
DnT first 2period. handed in my journal and model =D Finally finish ler
After that Emaths. hahahs. Miss Chong never come =D
PE. Wakao. My leg muscle super pain lor.
then teacher still ask to run 2.4km _l_
feel like dying after running.
timing : 10 min 22 seconds. ( first in class. LOLL WTF!! )
then after recess Eng!
quite ok la. not so boring.
Amaths! WTF. miss so many lessons.
can't really catch up with class x.x
then our class went to make IC in the hall.
I GOT ALREADY. then play around in the hall.
Learn 1 magic trick from Gabriel. hahahs.
then went to chemistry lab do experiment =DD
woots. fun!
then LAST PERIOD!
physics. our teacher never come again!
the same relief teacher. HAHAAA
then play Heart Attack with friends =D
then the relief teacher come join us !?! hahahas.
then he suggest to play ' A B C '. LOLL FUN FUN!.
hahahah. LAUGH LIKE MAD AND SUPER LOUD.
After school had Social Study remedial. WTF!
keep dozing off. Lucky my partner Marjorie wake me up =D
after teacher left the class. i lie on table sleep ler.
Super super super tired.
around 4 o clock went to CCA.
report sick and went to play around.
then around 6.45 then release.
took attendance and went to cwp.
Sinying ask me to go with her pei Jasmine to buy Itouch.
then in the end. Jasmine never pick up the phone -.-
then went home lerr . =D
will try my best to get photos for my next post ok? =D
byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment