26 June 2010

Saturday. 1 more day ==

woots. 1more day then school reopen liao.
but i didn't finish my homework ==
(only did Emaths ws) loll
ok. today woke at 6am, went to prepare and took bus to zoo.
wow, all the PRC didnt come, becoz they RIOT!(support support! ). hahaha
maybe is abt RM la. i also dont like her, haaha.
base again == i want go cook leh!.
at first Alex ask me go cook help him ,and he teach me.
den half way Evelyn call me go base help _l_
dont really like base lor now ==
GOT MEAL TODAY==
Super busy lor, then only 6staff ?! _l_
400+ set. ALL I TOAST THE BUNS! x.x
den 3ppl inside base, excluding me.
counter shout e product almost all i do ==
plus i need do the meal. TMD.
den do egg tart. LOLL
Now SIMI SAI THEY ALL CALL ME DO SIA. pcb. ==
liuqing here liuqing there. call for shuang ah. knn
give me double pay la.
Had my break at 4pm?! WTF. SO LATE! ==
that is my breakfast and lunch !! LOLL
(JIE FEI) LOL :x

Then Ray funny sia. around 3, he come base and use his PREGNANT BOUNCY STOMACH TOUCH ME!!
he ask me
' can help do until closing mah?'
me 'NO LA , CANNOT!'
he 'why, later going wher'
me 'my sis treat eat dinner around 5 or 6'
he ' den help me do until 4, terry alone leh !'
me ' erm... *drag time* ah la ah la ok la'
den he walk walk walk to cook talk to alex.

after work then going to bukit batok
i waited for so long and the bus FULL! FKUCCB.
took cab to cck, the gt 2 ppl 自愿 kidnap by me by took cab with me ?! o.o LOLLL
want take jiu say la wat i kidnap.hahahaha, i dont mind actually.
after that trained to bukit batok.
my sis's bf drive us to clementi of where de Sakura to have our dinner =D
my sis treat eh , coz @#$%^& . IDK WHY. LOL
Mad full lor.
after that my jiefu drive us home =D

No comments:

Post a Comment