01 August 2010

HELLO~

hello~ im back (:
haha, sorry for mia for so long, i will post regularly from now onwards ok =D
nowadays common test started le. but I'm still not in the mood ==
i will try to concentrate on my studies, after school will go out with classmates to study. hope wont fail badly.

ok, lets post about yesterday.
woke up at 7am, and started to figure out whats wrong with iPhone.
until 10 plus 11 like that. then decided to go to Com Centre for help.
asked 3 people to accompany me go, but all not free. ok, nvm. i go myself =D
when i reached Somerset, walk out of mrt station and i saw this place.

waaaaa, so cooooooooooooooool. if next time i play skateboard, i also come here to play -DIULIAN.
haha. ok. went to Com Centre, and they change a new phone for me =D
actually is phone spoil, not my skill not good enough, hahahha.
trained back to woodlands. and went to buy screen protector and casing.
after that went home le.
and today probably will stay at home revise for tomorrows social study test (:

OHYA, XINMIN WANTS ME TO SAID IN MY BLOG THAT SHE IS A BAD GIRL =D
hahaha, ok la, i promised her to lend her my itouch for 1 day. i will lend de la, don't worry.
ok, go study now, BYEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment